BOYA BY-SM80 X/Y Stereo Condenser Video Microphone With Real Time Voice Monitor for Canon Nikon DSLR Cameras , Sony Panasonic Camcorders
- 90°-120° Adjustable Pickup Pattern
- +10dB/0dB PAD switch, High Pass Filter
- Adjustable recording level; Aux headphone monitoring input
- Mounts to standard camera shoe or 1/4″ thread
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
The BOYA BY-SM80 is a stereo X/Y condenser microphone that delivers broadcast quality stereo sound to your DSLR camera, video camera, or audio recorder. This microphone provides greater control of your audio than the internal mics on DSLR camera, video cameras, or digital recorders.
The BY-SM80’s high Signal-to-Noise Ratio and excellent sensitivity assure superb, clean, and true stereo sound for live action, interviews, and documentaries.
90°/ 120° Pickup patterns allows you to fine-tune your audio capture according to the setting.
It includes an earphone for monitoring sound.
Plus, an included windscreen enhances audio-quality further by cutting down on wind noise pickup.
• High-quality stereo microphone
• Designed for use with DSLR cameras, video cameras
• Adjustable a recording pattern 90° to 120°
• Compact, lightweight design
• Two-step high pass filter
• Adjusted sound attenuation(-10dB,0dB)
• Adjustable recording level
• 3.5mm headphone and lineout put
• Integrated shock mount and shoe mount with threaded ¼” socket
• Microphone : Stereo X/Y condenser mic
• Frequency Response:35-20,000HZ+/-3dB
• Signal to Noise Ratio:78dB or more
• Output Impedance :200 ohm or less
• Earphone Impedance :32 ohm/ 65MW
• Case: ABS Construction
• Power:2 AAA batteries (not included)
• Include: 3.5 mm stereo connector, earphone, fur windscreen, pouch
• Dimensions: 95mm x 55mm x 50mm
• Weight: 78g
1 x BOYA BY-SM80 Stereo Video Microphone
1 x Earphone
1 x Windscreen
1 x Audio Signal Cable
1 x User Manual
List Price: $ 54.95
Price: $ 54.95