- Use this cable to download images from the Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 to the USB port on your computer
- Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 USB Cable
- Mac & PC Compatible
- Length: 5 feet
- Color: Black
The dCables® USB Cable for the Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 is used to download the pictures from your Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 to your computer. It will work with both PC and Mac!
We Make Connection Easy
dCables® offers the world’s largest selection of digital camera cables. All of our digital camera cables are backed by our Compatibility Guarantee. If we state that an accessory that we sell will work with a specific model and it doesn’t then we will:
1) If we have the correct product in stock we will ship it to you at our expense and send you a prepaid return label to return the incorrect product, or
2) If we do not have the correct product in stock we will send you a prepaid return label to return the incorrect product and once we receive that part we will provide a full refund of your original purchase, including shipping.
dCables® provides a 30 day no hassle return policy; we also offer a lifetime warranty against manafacturing defect on all of our digital camera cables.
That’s how dCables® makes connection easy!
List Price: $ 5.75
Price: $ 5.75
- 10.2 MP for high-resolution image detail
- High sensitivity (ISO 3200) with noise reduction
- Tiltable 2.7 LCD screen for high/low angle shots
- In-camera image stabilization
The Sony A (alpha) DSLR-A300 SLR Digital Camera features technologies that make picture taking faster, easier, and more familiar for first-time DSLR users. The camera’s 10.2 Megapixel resolution APS-C CCD image sensor and BIONZ processing engine assures that users of all skill levels will produce superb image quality while the Quick AF Live View technology of the camera’s variable angle 2.7 Clear Photo LCD Display makes framing your image as easy as it is with a compact point-and-shoot digital camera without sacrificing auto-focusing speed. The Quick AF Live View feature is made possible by Sony’s innovative Pentamirror Tilt mechanism that directs light to a dedicated live view image sensor, enabling fast and responsive TTL phase-detection auto-focusing, even during live view. Furthermore, the variable angle feature of the display makes it easy to frame scenes from high or low positions that would be difficult to view when using an eye-level viewfinder. To aid shooting in low light, the camera incorporates Sony’s Super SteadyShot image stabilization enables shutter speeds 2.5 to 3.5 steps slower than otherwise possible, and since the image stabilization system is built into the camera body, you’ll be able to take advantage of the image stabilization with every compatible Minolta Maxxum and Sony ? (alpha) lens ever available. The DSLR-A300 also provides high sensitivity operation at ISO 1600 and 3200 while producing very low noise, plus Sony’s D-Range Optimizer delivers suitable tonality and exposures with rich shadow and highlight detail, even under high contrast situations. Although the camera is easy to use, the DSLR-A300 still can provide professional level performance and speed. It can shoot about three continuous frames per second when using the optical viewfinder, and the supplied InfoLITHIUM battery provides for fast start-up times.
Find More Sony DSLR Camera Products